Sunday, August 2, 2009

we're in the house

Now if I could just find my camera I would post a picture!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday, we got our computer hooked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I can finally post again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have moved everything out of our storage unit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everything out of Brad and Karrissa'a house,
we have had half of our new couch delivered,
and 6 of the 8 chairs to our dining table have been delivered and assembled
which brings me to this.............................
my husband who does not consider himself much of a handyman,
has assembled 6 Dining Chairs, 2 end tables, a Linen Cabinet,
and single handedly connected our Internet (saving us $200.00)
I was so impressed with the internet challenge, because he had to call technical support several times to get assistance and I didn't even hear him raise his voice once.
who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
we have been so blessed to have had help with this move from our son, Nate and daughter Karrissa and her husband Brad.
We are so grateful to our son-in-law who moved everything out of storage, picked up and delivered all our new furniture and even came over and power washed our new house and washed all the windows, inside and out. We are so lucky to have such an awesome young man for a second son.
I can't wait to invite you all over for a visit.

1 comment:

Hermana Whitehead said...

I'm so happy things are working out for you to get into your new home. We may be in your area in September and will come and see you if we can. I'll email you when it gets closer.

Good luck on your trip. Wish I could drive up to see you this week but alas, I have to go back to school.