Sunday, November 22, 2009

today was my birthday

look who came over to help Nana celebrate


Wyatt and Monroe spent the night last night then we all went to church. We picked up my mom after church and brought her over for dinner. Karrissa had left a present and dinner cooking in the crock pot while we were at church. Bruce brought flowers and my favorite cake, a fruit basket. I got a sweet note from Olga in Ukraine and Sister Fry who was our mission Presidents wife wishing me a Happy Birthday. My friend Rita sent me an e-mail as well. Anya called from Ukraine and left me a voice message. I had alot of well wishes posted on Facebook from friends from the mission and my coworkers. They even sang Happy Birthday to me at church today. It was a wonderful day. Thanks to everyone for making me feel so loved and so special.
Thanks to Bruce, Karrissa, and Brad for all the effort you all made to make me feel so loved today. I am so blessed to have you all in my life.

2 comments:

Hermana Whitehead said...

Happy Birthday, Melinda!

Sounds like you've been having a ball. You live in a beautiful area! Love the pics.

samnarene said...

Happy Birthday, Melinda, from the Irelands. We enjoy keeping in touch via your blog. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.