Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

I love this time of year. It's wonderful to have all the spring flowers in bloom and to enjoy April showers, however, sometimes it's easy to get lost in the excitement of "celebrating Easter". Our family has always gotten together with extended family for a wonderful day of Easter egg hunts and good food. This year conference fell on Easter Sunday so we celebrated a day early with family. Which was great because that left Sunday to really focus on what Easter really is about. The Resurrection of Jesus Christ. He is risen. He is our redeemer. What a wonderful time to focus on the Savior and his love for us.
I wanted to share a few messages that have touched me as I have
reflected on the Savior and his teachings.
(see the videos at the bottom of the page, after the post)
What a wonderful
blessing it was for Bruce and I to serve a mission and to have
the opportunity to enjoy the rich blessings of service. I know God
loves us and that we can one day return to his presence. I know that
each small act of kindness and service is a reflection of his love for
his children. May your lives be blessed as you love and serve one another.
Don't forget to pause the music on the sidebar to hear the videos below

No comments: