Monday, July 12, 2010

Rascal Flatts

I am so excited my daughter, Karrissa and I are driving up to Tahoe this week-end to see Rascal Flatts. We are going to Harvey's outdoor arena and have really good seats. I love, love, love them. I am so looking forward to the concert. I hope I don't embarrass my daughter too much with my singing along and dancing in the aisle.
(Did I mention it's outdoors?) maybe we really will see them singing "These Days" in the rain.  Can't wait.
I'm going out to buy a CD tomorrow so I can practice singing along. I feel like I'm 16 again. Well, maybe 20ish. Anyway, I'm excited. I haven't been this excited about a concert since I saw Willie Nelson. I know that really dates me doesn't it. Hey, at least I didn't say, Wayne Newton. No offense Wayne but I'm a Country Girl.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I am GREEN with envy...I love them too.

I love Mayberry, sittin on the porch drinkin ICE COLD CHERRY....COKE!!!!!!

Enjoy - sing loud.