Monday, August 2, 2010

another sleepless night

This has been one of those nights when I found myself falling asleep on the couch rather early. I thought,
"oh good, I'm tired, I'll sleep well tonight". So I found my way into my quiet bedroom, pulled back the curtains, opened all the windows and crawled into my big bed. Ahhhhh! and then it began, the tossing, the turning, the thoughts racing through my mind. I tried clearing my mind, a little meditation, relaxing my body, but NOTHING WORKED! So now I'm here, tapping at the keys on my computer wishing I was snoozing in bed.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Been there....done that. So why can't you sleep?

Jane Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Anne said...

I hate it when that happens. by the way, I'm not sure if I'm going to Education Week this year, but I will let you know if I do. Remember you always have a place to stay if you need it.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site kinghornswalkingonsunshine.blogspot.com
Is this possible?