Sunday, August 16, 2009

Utah

My mom and I just had a wonderful 5 days together. We left Sacramento Tuesday to drive to Salt Lake. Yesterday I put my mom on an airplane in Salt Lake to go back to Sacramento, then I picked Bruce up at the airport a few hours later. My mom and I had such a great time at in Salt Lake. We spent 3 days touring Temple Square, Welfare Square and the Humanitarian Center. She fell in love with all the Sister Missionaries we met. I have never had so much time to enjoy Temple Square.

Bruce and I are headed for Provo later today. We are so excited for Education Week and to see so many of our missionary friends again next Saturday. Sunday we are headed for Saint George and Las Vegas. Where we are hoping to see more friends who we met at the MTC, Tode and Brad Hafen, they served their mission in South Africa. I am also hoping to be able to get together with Dixie who was such an inspiration to me while I was on my mission.
I still haven't found my camera so sadly, no pictures

1 comment:

samnarene said...

How nice you are having this reunion in Utah. I look forward to your next post sharing your thoughts about it after you return home. What a great opportunity to also attend Education Week.