Wednesday, September 9, 2009

AND THEN WE WENT TO UTAH AND MET UP WITH SOME MORE AMAZING PEOPLE

this is just a sneak peek of what we have been up to..........................

we have to get to a Dental appointment and Bruce is going to come in any minute and wonder why I still have my pajamas on when our appointment is in less than an hour but I just had to post a quick update.

More later
I promise
Our friend Tode we met her and her husband Brad at the MTC and they served in Africa


Elder Whitehead's mom and dad
we saw them in Saint George
wonderful people


Our reunion at the Jacob's with a few of the returned missionaries



Elder Woodhead's mom, we met at Education Week and went to lunch and a few classes as well




We went to Elder Oldroyd's homecoming and saw Elders Carlson, Johnson, and Crossley
more later on that great reunion

1 comment:

Hermana Whitehead said...

It was so wonderful to see you. I can't believe that so much time has passed since I danced the jig at coming across your blog so long ago. Thanks so much for calling us.

Love ya.