Sunday, June 13, 2010

Monroe and Motherhood

Posted by PicasaWhat is it about little girls?
This little girl is so loving and nurturing.
She is five years old and already talking about being a mother.
The other day Bruce was telling her she is growing way too fast and she said,
"You know Papa, I'm gonna be a MOM!"
a few days later we were at the pool and I showed her this cute little floating device for babies
that had an umbrella type cover, she looked at me and said,
"Oh, Nana, when I'm a mom you HAVE to get me THAT "
We went to visit my friend Amanda and when we brought little Madi out Monroe couldn't keep
her eyes off of her. She was so sweet with Madi.
She is such a good big sister, she is always keeping her eye out for her siblings and helping
whenever she can. She's the first to undo her seatbelt and let the younger ones out of their
carseats.
She is such a little nurturer. She will sit and play with her babies for hours. It is so fun to listen
to her talk to her babies.
We love her so much.

No comments: