Sunday, June 13, 2010

Keeping the Sabbath Day Holy

How do YOU keep the Sabbath Day Holy??


We had been home from church about an hour when I realized I didn't hear Bruce anymore. He had been on the computer but things had gotten really quiet in the house. This is where I found him. On the couch, with his arms crossed, resting, very peacefully, until he heard the click of the camera.
(I think teaching on Sunday's wears him out)


Today Bruce taught a lesson in the High Priest Group Meeting. He worked really hard on the lesson all week. He was a little nervous about teaching today because the lesson was about
The Life of Christ and there are many men in his class that are very knowledgeable about the Christ and his life and teachings. When he got in the car at the end of the lesson he said he felt like it went well. I was told by one of our friends that Bruce did very well today and that there was alot of class discussion. Bruce said, that was what made the lesson so interesting. Well I think that is one way to handle a classroom of knowledgeble men.


I'm so proud of him, he's a great teacher.

1 comment:

Hermana Whitehead said...

What a sweet picture. Does Bruce really sleep with a smile on his face?

I'd like to attend a class he taught. I'll bet he is so good.

Come to think of it, I'd love to attend a class YOU taught in Relief Society. I'll bet you are an incredible teacher.